We hope you all have had a great week! We enjoyed a fun week at the Woods!
* Letters Ee and Ff were covered. We began the week with E for Eclipse, then ended the week with a “Float or Sink” experiment for letter F.
* We learned about shadows and Groundhogs. We watched a video and witnessed as the Groundhog saw his shadow…6 more weeks of winter.
* Upcoming, we will review letters A-F, please continue to do the same with your child.
* Our unit this week will be Hibernation. Friday we will celebrate the end of this unit with a Pajama Day!! Please have your child wear their favorite PJ’s and sneakers (no slippers please).
* Happy Super Bowl Sunday to all!! Stay dry, warm and safe!