Wood Acres families,
We hope you enjoy this much needed time with friends and family as we did with ours. We are excited to be back and end this year with a bang💥with your little ones!
This week, we will be focusing on letter Q and R and our theme for this week is
S-P-R-I-N-G! For the letter “Q” the children will use q-tips to create a pattern. During group discussion, we will chart words that begin with the letter Q as well as words that begin with the letter R. For the letter “R”, the children will create rain sticks, make edible rockets and we will discuss how rain comes from clouds ☁️. To celebrate this beautiful season, our class will take a nature walk to explore our beautiful campus and tulips 🌷that are beginning to grow all around us.
– If you could please send in a paper towel roll for your child before Thursday, we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
– Please don’t forget to send in on Fridays your child’s letter bag. This is a great activity to help your child identify letters of the alphabet.
– Picture day is this week. If you would like to have your child’s photo taking, please send in your child’s form that we sent home the week before break no later then Tuesday.
– We would like to welcome Mrs. Anthony as our mystery reader this week. We look forward to having her a part of our Feel Good Friday!
– Feel Good Friday is dress up day. Wear your favorite dress up costume to school. Please make sure that your child’s customers goes over his/her clothes.
– Don’t forget to sign your child up for summer camp at The Woods! There will be several weeks of planned fun in the sun and lots of memories to be made. Camp slots are filling up FAST! Fill out a registration form today by visiting our website: htt://woodacresschool.org/summer-camp/.
Thank you for your continued support and allowing us the privilege to teach your child every day!
Have a good week!
Ms.Orsano & Mrs Alger