Back to School Homework to Complete
As we begin a new week, the start to the 2018-2019 school year is coming very soon! The campus is a flurry of activity with pine straw, sod, and textbooks around every corner. A few pieces of homework for our families will greatly help us be prepared.
- Complete all the required parent packet forms and updates on each student and submit to the office via email firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copy as soon as possible – but before Meet and Greet if you can!
- Are your immunizations current? If not, get to it!
- Is your school tuition account up to date? If not, put that at the top of your To Do list.
- Order your Wood Acres Spirit Wear online here today!
- Order your school lunches while you are thinking about it. (2 and 3 year olds lunch is included as part of tuition and Tree House)
- Planning on using Tree House? Please complete the forms and submit quickly so we can have it well staffed from the first day of school.
The school office will be open today and tomorrow from 7:30 am – 4:00 pm. The school office and campus will be closed this week on Wednesday, August 8 – Friday, August 10 all day for the Wood Acres annual staff kick off and staff development.
First and finally, thank you for being such a key part of our school community. The ones who benefit from those on going partnerships the most are the students…JOB #1!
See you soon!
Wood Acres Faculty and Staff