Wood Acres Upcoming Exciting Events
Hello Wood Acres Families,
We’re welcoming the month of September very soon to the Wood Acres calendars and we hope that you have noted these exciting events on yours!
- Thank you for your outstanding attendance at the Parent Orientation Meetings for grades 3rd – 8th. We look forward to seeing K – 2nd parents on Tuesday, August 28th from 7 – 8 pm and 2’s- 4’s parents on Thursday, August 30th from 6:30 – 7:30 pm.
- The After School Activities brochure is going home soon for students in the 3’s – 8th grade. Class sizes are limited so sign up soon through vendor website links located on the activities brochure. Remember to sign up for all kinds of fun because after school programs inspire imagination!
- Our substitute teachers and teaching assistants come from our Wood Acres families and their friends. Join this great group of involved folks by attending the annual Substitute Training session on Thursday, August 30th at 11:30 AM. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the session. See you there!
- New WA Families Coffee on Wednesday, September 13th at 8:30 AM. You are invited to a special breakfast celebration with all of our new families! Please join us in Beaker Jr. (in Turner Hall) at 8:30 am for a light breakfast and great conversation.
- On Monday, September 17th, at 9:30 AM the entire Wood Acres school family will gather on the campus Quad to celebrate the 231st birthday of the United States Constitution. It will be an absolutely grand event with students decked out in custom designed Constitution Day shirts provided to them that morning. All Wood Acres Families are invited to attend. Come enjoy music, songs, recitations and CELEBRATION! Join us as we proclaim…..WE THE PEOPLE!
Your presence and support of our programs, curriculum, faculty and school are so appreciated as we all work to providing our Wood Acres Navigators with a unique and word class education.
Go TEAM Wood Acres!