The holidays upon us!
Dear Winter Wonderland Wood Acres parents,
The hustle and bustle of the holiday season is finally upon us! Our campus looks festive and the sound of music is all around us! We cannot believe that the first half of our year with your precious children has almost drawn to a close. There has been so much growth that has occurred and we couldn’t be more proud of each and every one of them.
As we embark on our final week before winter break, our study of numbers continues as we review the numbers from one through ten. This week we will play number bingo, what number is missing and create a number train. We will continue with the theme Holidays Upon Us. For creativity we will create dreidels, hand print trees and make a holiday wish list. The children will enjoy exploring with paint, markers, scissors crayons and glue. What a great way to strengthen our fine motor skills!
– We would like to do a book exchange amongst the students and we are asking you to kindly bring in a wrapped book for your child to exchange by December 18th. If for some reason you are unable to provide a book, please let us know and we would be more than happy to provide one for your child.
– Thursday December 19th is wear your pajamas, bring your favorite stuffed animal and a blanket to school. The 3’s will be watching Rudolf the Red-Nose Reindeer. Special treats will be provided during the movie. (popcorn and Chocolate milk) Yum Yum!
– Friday December 20th at 10:30 is our holiday party. Please send your child in jeans and a white shirt along with a scarf. We are looking forward to celebrating our winter party with you.
– Friday December 20th is early dismissal at 12:45.
– December 23rd through January 3rd Wood Acres will be closed for winter break. We will resume class back on January 6th.
Caden and Kate
May all your wishes come!
Have a good week
Ms. Orsano and Mrs. Thomas