December 19, 2019
Hello Everyone! My last blog of the year is finally here and now we turn the page to 2020. It just sounds weird to me to say 2020! This week found us busy with the following:
* Science on Monday – ask the kiddos if they can tell you what object we used (it has to do with Christmas candy)
* Book Buddies – we were invited to their classroom to chat and do a gingerbread sticker house
* Wednesday was of course our holiday party/pajama day! Thanks to all the parent helpers who were here to help out!
* Thursday we got a little Math in, talking about symmetry and learning to put pieces together to complete a whole picture.
* Friday will fly by since we all leave campus at 1:00! No Treehouse care available.
If the kiddos get bored over the break, have them practice writing their name AND practice putting on their coat by themselves. Pictures are attached.
Have a joyous and restful holiday season, not to mention a very happy New Year!
Mrs. Staggs & Mrs. Tallman