January 31, 2020
Hello All! We had a fun day today with it being “Mitten Day”, counting, sorting and measuring. The kiddos love when their family comes in for anything! The event was wrapped up with a story called “The Mitten” along with chocolate milk and cookies…YUM!
Our week highlights:
* All things starting with the letter “U”
* Math – started learning about measuring; using words like taller, shorter, about the same.
* PE – still working on gymnastics
* Art – finished the snowy owls that are now hanging up in classroom.
* Almost forgot…100th day was on Thursday.
Have a relaxing weekend!
Mrs. Staggs & Mrs. Tallman